CD Projekt Red has been highly successful with their Witcher fantasy RPG game franchise on the PC and consoles and recently started closed beta testing for a mobile game spin-off, The Witcher Battle Arena. However, it appears that the first Witcher mobile game to launch to the general public will be something else: The Witcher Adventure Game, a digital version of a real world board game. Players in the game can pick from one of four characters and then go on quests to fight monsters, solve mysteries and more. Here’s a breakdown of the game’s features, which is now on sale for $5.99 for the iPad:
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievement and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
- $5.99 – Download now